Danica Eco Dishcloth Swedish Cherries
- Unit Price
- Generously sized
- Naturally odor resistant
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose; compost after 6 months of use.
- A sustainable alternative to paper towels - perfect for big messes
- Sustainable Cleaning: Say goodbye to smelly sponges and single-use towels for good. Reusable Swedish Dishcloth Towels are perfect for washing dishes, wiping counters, cleaning appliances, mopping up spills and more!
- Paper alternative: Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, this 100% natural and compostable towel is a must-have! Use sponge-towels for 6+ months and then add to your home compost for disposal.
- ECO FRIENDLY: These stylishly designed sponge towels are a streak-free solution for all your household cleaning. When your towels are soiled, place in the laundry or top rack of the dishwasher to be cleaned.
- KID-FRIENDLY KITCHEN: Dinner time and kitchen spills will no longer have you scrambling for paper towels or paper napkins. Swedish towels can hold 15x their weight—making them dinner table essentials!
- Ecologie: A desire for sustainability paired with good design drives product that is both good for the earth and provides joy in the home. Pattern and color are at the heart of a design aesthetic that forms an evolving array of eco-friendly prints